Τετάρτη 8 Μαΐου 2013

E' CLASS Simple Present




Simple Present

Read what Patric has written about his daily routine:

My name is Patric and I am thirteen years old.
Every day, I get up at seven o’clock. Then I wash my face, put on my clothes and have breakfast. I usually have cornflakes and orange juice. After that, I clean my teeth and at half past seven I leave the house and go to school. The first lesson starts at a quarter past eight. At half past twelve we have lunch at school and then we have lessons until three o’clock. .
When I get home, I do my homework. In the evening, I read or I go to my friend’s house. We have dinner at about half past seven.
I go to bed at about ten o’clock. I sometimes have a shower before I go to bed.

Turn the sentences ito interrogative:

1.     Alex and Mary get up at seven.
……………………………………..
2.     Julia washes her face in the morning.
       …………………………………….
3.     Alex does his homework after school.
       ……………………………………...


      
Write questions:

1.     Peter goes to bed at ten o’clock.
What time ………………………………..?
2.     John cleans his face in the morning.
What………………………………  in the morning ?
3.     Mary and her sister watch TV in the evening.
Who……………………………………..?
4.     Nick plays football  on Sundays.
What ………………………………….  on Sundays?
5.     Sue  plays hopscotch in the park.
Where ………………………………….hopscotch?
6.     Pam usually writes e-mails.
How often ………………………………write e-mails?
7.     Alice  brings the mail to mum.
Who ……………………….. the mail to mum?
8.     Helen  cleans the board every Wednesday.
When …………………………………………the board?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...